"What is 'Action Tracking', and what do I do with it?"
What Is It?
'Action Tracking' refers to the enhanced analytics package available on the MoFuse platform, that is integrated within certain site elements. Which site elements? The general rule of thumb is: any site element that can be interacted with on a mobile website, supports action tracking. Specifically:
- mCommerce (i.e. PayPal, Google Wallet)
- Image site elements with embedded URLs
- The name and type of the site element that generated the data
- Date and time the user interacted with that site element
- The referring mobile web page on which the site element is currently hosted
- Geo-location information capturing where the user was when they interacted with that site element
- Just check the box to enable Action Tracking for that element
- Click the 'Save' or 'Update' button
- Then add that element to the mobile website on the 'Site Layout' page.