"I want to sync my mobile web site with Google's Webmaster Tools. How would I do this?"
1) On the Google Webmaster Tools Platform
- Log into your Google Webmaster Tools account.
- Add your mobile site's URL, and Google will prompt you to verify that you are the owner of the site.
- Click the 'Alternate Methods' tab.
- Choose 'HTML Tag' and you will be presented with an HTML string that will look similar to the below. Copy the string to your clipboard:
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="1iFw9jI5v2_6DyQV8bdYmVy4fydwIH--S6hSdUjQO3g" />:
It is reommended that you leave this browser window open.
2) On the MoFuse Platform
- Log in to your MoFuse account, and click on the mobile site that you are trying to sync.
- Click on the 'Google Mobile Tools' icon.
- Click on the 'Google Webmaster Tools' link.
- Paste the verification string into the available field and click 'Save'.
3) Back on Google's Webmaster Tools Platform
- Click the 'Verify' button.