"I want to customize the look and feel of my mobile site using CSS. How does the MoFuse platform support CSS?"
You can apply CSS in two different ways, globally and locally/per element.
- Click on the "Look n' Feel" icon in the toolbar.
- Scroll down to the 'Custom CSS' field.
*NOTE* If using a template, you CAN also embed custom CSS if desired, but this may cause conflicts.
- Click on the 'Edit Elements' icon in the toolbar.
- Click on the element you wish to apply CSS to.
- Enter any needed CSS into the 'Custom CSS' field for that particular element.