- Log in to your MoFuse account, and bring up the website that contains the form you wish to work with.
- Click on the 'Form Builder' icon.
- If you're working with an existing form, simply click on the pencil icon next to the form's name. Otherwise you'll be creating a brand new form and will instead enter a name for the form in the 'Enter form title here...' field, and click the 'Create' button.
- Delete the contents of the 'Response Text' field.
$('#site_header').remove();$('#a-313924').remove();document.write('<br><img border="0" alt="TEXT" width="100%"src="IMAGE_URL"');
Some things to note:
- TEXT - This is text that will be displayed on the confirmation page. Customize it as needed.
- IMAGE_URL - This is the image that will be displayed. It must be the URL of the location of the desired image (meaning the image will need to be hosted online somewhere).
- When customizing the displayed text and the image URL - do NOT delete or otherwise replace or modify the quotation marks surrounding the values.