1) Set up the CNAME on the MoFuse Platform
- Log into your MoFuse account, and open the site you wish to configure a custom domain name for.
- Click on the 'Site Settings' icon to navigate to the site settings configuration page.
- Click on the 'Custom Domain Settings' link found in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter in the desired custom domain name, then click 'Update'
NOTE: The recommended naming format is <subdomain>.<domain name> with 'm' used as the standard mobile subdomain convention (e.g. m.mofuse.com, or, m.example.org). This is not a requirement however and alternate naming conventions can be used.
2) Set up the CNAME on register.com
- Log in to your register.com Account Manager
- Under the 'My Accounts Tab', click on the domain name you want to modify
- Scroll down to 'Advanced Technical Settings', click on 'Edit Domain Alias Records'.
- Within the record, in the first field, enter in the subdomain that you configured on the MoFuse platform (e.g. m).
- Enter 'mofusehosted.com' in the second field.
- Click 'Continue', and then 'Continue' again to confirm.