1) Set Up the CNAME on the MoFuse Platform
- Log into your MoFuse account, and open the site you wish to configure a custom domain name for.
- Click on the 'Site Settings' icon to navigate to the site settings configuration page.
- Click on the 'Custom Domain Settings' link found in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter in the desired custom domain name, then click 'Update'
NOTE: The recommended naming format is <subdomain>.<domain name> with 'm' used as the standard mobile subdomain convention (e.g. m.mofuse.com, or, m.example.org). This is not a requirement however and alternate naming conventions can be used.
2) Setup the CNAME on Media Temple
- Log into the Media Temple AccountCenter.
- Select the desired domain.
- In the 'Domain Tools' section, click the 'Edit DNS Zone File' icon.
- Click the '+ Add a record' button.
- Within the new record, in the Name field, enter in the subdomain that you configured on the MoFuse platform (e.g. m).
- In the Data field: Enter mofusehosted.com
- Click 'Save'