"What are the ways I can add an image to my mobile site?"
There are a few ways this can be accomplished:
1) Via the 'Image' Element
'Image' elements are the way to go if you want to place an image on your site, but do not want to embed it within a Content Page or Content Block. You would also use an Image element if you are not currently hosting the images online. Image elements are then added to a mobile site on the Site Layout page, like any other element. Links can also be embedded in an Image element to make the images clickable.
- Click on the 'Add Elements' icon to navigate to the 'Add Elements' page.
- Click on the 'Image' Element to create a new Image element.
- Upload the desired image file, add a URL if you want to make it clickable, click 'Add' to save it.
- Click on the 'Site Layout' icon to navigate to the Site Layout page, and add the new Image element to your Active Site Layout by clicking on the element's green 'Add' arrow.
2) Embedding In Content Page or Content Block
Used when the image is hosted online and has a copy/pastable location. Useful when an image should be placed in line with copy. Can also be used when building out an icon or button based navigation menu.
To use in a Content Page or Content Block:
- Click the 'Embed Image' icon in the formatting toolbar found above the editable content field.
- Copy the image's location URL into the URL field.
- If the image should be clickable, click on the 'Link' tab to configure the target URL.