"How would I embed a video on my mobile site?"
- Upload the video to a free third-party video hosting service like YouTube or Vimeo, or to an OVP like Wistia.
- Regardless of which video hosting service you use, each will have a means of providing you with embed code for your video. You will want to find and copy this code to your clipboard.
- Within the MoFuse platform, click on the 'Add Elements' icon to navigate to the 'Add Elements' page.
- Select either a 'Content Page' or 'Content Block' element.
- Click on the 'Source' button in the toolbar that appears above the element's content field.
- Paste the embed code within the input field, then click 'Update' to save your changes.
- Finally, click on the 'Site Layout' icon to navigate to the 'Site Layout' page and add the video to your mobile site's Active Site Layout.