"Can I upload and link to images hosted on the MoFuse platform?"
Yep - though it currently requires a small bit of hoop jumping:
- Click on 'Add Elements' to navigate to the 'Add Elements' page.
- Click on the 'Image' element, upload the desired image, click 'Add' to upload and save the image to MoFuse's servers.
- Click on the 'Site Layout' page to navigate to the 'Site Layout' page.
- Click on the new image element's green 'Add' arrow icon to add that element to your Active Site Layout.
- Click on the 'Preview' icon to preview your mobile site.
- Right click on the image and select 'Copy Image Location' to copy the image's URL to your clipboard.
- You can now remove the image from your Active Site Layout by going back to the Site Layout page, and clicking on the image element's red 'Remove' icon.
- That copied image link can be embedded or pasted where needed.