By default, Mofuse includes a 'Desktop' link in the footer of every mobile site. When clicked, this link takes the user to whatever URL has been input into the 'Desktop URL' field found within the 'Site Settings' configuration page. But if there is not a companion desktop site or one simply wants to remove this 'Desktop' link:
1) Log in to your MoFuse account, and click on your website.
2) Click on the 'Site Settings' icon
3) Click on the 'Custom Text' link in the upper right hand corner.
4) Scroll down and you'll see the 'Desktop' field that contains the default value: 'Desktop'
5) Delete the contents of that field, and then click the 'Update' button to save your changes.