I have a Google Site and want to set up a mobile redirect to my mobile site. How do I do this?
- Log in to your Google Site.
- From the 'Insert' menu, select 'More Gadgets'.
- Search for or scroll to find the 'URL Redirector' gadget. Click on it, then, click on the 'Select' button.
- In the Google Gadget box, click on the 'URL Redirector's' Properties link.
- Enter in the target URL in the 'PageTo' field. This MUST include the http:// prefix.
- It is recommended that you configure a higher timeout than '0'. Recommended settings are between 5 and 10.
Note: You will only need to add this gadget to your homepage.