Do you constantly find yourself fazed with the fuel efficiency of your vehicle, especially with the fluctuating fuel prices?
Here are a few effective ways to improve your vehicle’s fuel efficiency:
- Take it easy on the pedal: While it’s quite tempting to have an instant pick up and speed away – it makes your car less fuel efficient if anything. The faster you go, the greater is the drag your vehicle will be up against, thus consuming far more fuel than required.
- Combine trips: Continually taking off with a cool motor isn't the best answer for eco-friendliness. Longer rides help your motor get used to its eco-friendly temperature. Plan your course to keep away from heavy traffic and complete the assignments in a solitary trip.
- Check the tire pressure: Check your tire pressure in any event once every month. Under-expanded tires consume more fuel. In the event that tires are 8 pounds under swelled, (not a remarkable condition), moving obstruction of the tires increments by 5 percent.
- Cruise Control: When moving on highways, use the cruise control feature on your vehicle, this will help you save up on your fuel consumption.
- Regular Engine Checks: Since the approach of a computer controlled fuel infusion, there is nothing of the sort as a good old "adjust" any more. Even under the least favorable conditions, you might be relied upon to replace the spark plugs, oxygen sensor, the air and fuel filters.
They are a lot of auto repair workshops in Abu Dhabi, who can help you out with reliable engine oils and service contracts to ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.