If you find your phone's default ringtone boring, it's time to change it. Android devices come pre-installed with a lot of different ringtones that you can choose from in the Settings or Settings app. If you want something more colorful, you can use free custom ringtone maker apps from your music files. You can also set a different ringtone for each contact.
1. Open the Settings app on your device. You can choose from many different available ringtones. Note that the guide below deals with Android devices in general, so the exact wording may vary from device to device.
2. Select "Sound & notification" or "Sound". Your notification options will open.
3. Click on "Ringtone" or "Phone ringtone" (darmowe dzwonki na telefon samsung note 2020). A list of all available ringtones on the device opens.
4. Tap a certain ringtone to select it and listen to it. The ringtone will start playing when you select it. Browse the list to find the ringtone you like.
+ If you want to add custom ringtones from your own music library then see the next section.
5. Click "OK" to save the ringtone. The new ringtone becomes the default ringtone when you have an incoming call.